please list me as a teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
kiwipt

please list me as a teacher

Post by kiwipt »

Shona Williams.

Shona has been teaching yin yoga since 2009 in Fernie, BC. I have been able to combine the anatomy knowledge of 30 years as a physical therapist with the meditative and energetic elements of the yin practice - and have seen the positive changes in my own body, and in particular in my students.

Studying the writings and DVD's of Paul Grilley, Sarah Powers and Bernie Clark culminated in completing the yin yoga 50 hr teacher training with Bernie Clark in the summer of 2012. This intensive training deepened the theory and practice of yin yoga to a new level - which I now take passionately to my yin classes.
Bernie

Happy to list you but ...

Post by Bernie »

Hi Shona

I am happy to list you but we need a bit more info - like your contact info? How do you want people to find you?

Cheers
Bernie
kiwipt

Post by kiwipt »

Yes Bernie , That would help!

I teach out of Essential Yoga Studio in Fernie BC. essentialyogastudio.com has the listings of when my yin classes are running.

Thank you.

Shona
Bernie

Your bio is now up

Post by Bernie »

Hi Shona - your bio is now listed: check under B.C. and then Fernie to see it. You didn't give much contact info (no email contact or phone number) or photo so it is a bit bare bones, but it is up.

Cheers
Bernie
kiwipt

Post by kiwipt »

Thanks Bernie - the studio website is the best place to contact me - so the bio as it is is great. I appreciate the listing and of course the yin website.

Shona