Please add me to your teacher directory

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
jamie11

Please add me to your teacher directory

Post by jamie11 »

Jamie de Koning
Red Deer, Alberta
My website: www.spiritusyogaroma.com
Email: jamiesone2oneyoga@live.ca
Phone: 403.304.9959

I stepped into my first yoga class over seven years ago and was instantly hooked! Yoga has kept me centered and has made me appreciate the simple things in life. After benefiting in so many ways from yoga, not only physically but mentally and spiritually, it became my dream to share this wonderful practice with others.

After taking my 200 hour teacher training at From Within Wellness Centre, my dream came true on December 16, 2009 when I received my certification with the Yoga Alliance. I am a registered yoga teacher in traditional Hatha yoga.

In June 2010 I took my prenatal yoga teacher training with Urban Yoga.
In September 2010 I took my kids yoga teacher training with The Yoga Tree, Vancouver
In August 2011 I took my 50 hour yin yoga teacher training with Bernie Clark at the Semperviva Yoga, Vancouver

I welcome all students and hope to enlighten each one of you!

Namaste.

Please let me know how to upload a photo. Thanks!

Jamie.