I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga Teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Mary Simmons

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga Teacher

Post by Mary Simmons »

Mary Simmons, Gilbert, AZ

I am a 500-hour Certified Yoga Teacher, registered with Yoga Alliance as an RYT-500. I have been teaching Yoga since 2006, focusing on Yin, Gentle Healing and Restorative classes and Yoga for Special Populations (primarily cancer patients and the 55+ student).

Yin Yoga drew me in with its apparent simplicity but keeps me coming back for its amazing complexity of stillness that allows me to open and strengthen my neck, shoulders, hips and back. I love sharing the insights that Yin Yoga can bring to the lives of students who are seeking health and flexibility and eventually discover a stillness they never knew they were seeking.

I am blessed to have studied with amazing teachers Yin Yoga teachers including Paul Grilley, Jeff Martens, Michele Dante and Aaron Goldberg.
My classes center on the joyful healing power of Yoga for both physical and spiritual ailments, the practice of Ahimsa (non-violence), especially as it relates to how we treat ourselves, and the contentment that comes from honoring your True Self.

I currently offer Yin Yoga classes in private sessions in the Phoenix, AZ area, at Solera Community Center in Chandler, AZ, East West Exchange in Chandler, AZ and in private sessions.

E-Mail: abundantheartyoga@cox.net
Phone: 480-284-9544
Studio: East West Exchange, 2051 W. Warner Road, Chandler, AZ 480-855-6010
Mary Simmons