I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
SADHANA

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post by SADHANA »

Please can i add my details to the Teacher directory

Sadhana Ali is a qualified Yoga and Pilates teacher and has completed her Yin and mindfulness meditation teacher training with two wonderful and inspiring teachers Sarah and Ty Powers.

Teaching and practising Yin Yoga allows me to explore the relationships between the body, breath and stillness and their yoga.

Her philosophy is to allow students to practice mindfulness and listen to their body through the breath. She yogic believes are based on Patanjali’s eight-fold path and her Islamic and Bangladeshi background. Her classes incorporate posture work, mudras (symbolic hand gestures), pranayama (breath expansion techniques), bandhas (energy locks), meditation and stillness.

She is a British Wheel of Yoga teacher.

SADHANA YOGA

w: www.sadhanayoga.co.uk
e: sadhana@@sadhanayoga.co.uk
t: +44 7870 694 533
Sadhana Ali