Please add me to your list of Yin Yoga instructors

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
monicacrane

Please add me to your list of Yin Yoga instructors

Post by monicacrane »

Monica Crane: Having practiced yoga casually from childhood, I became committed when yoga contributed greatly to my recovery from a car accident, helping to heal injuries & bringing relief from chronic pain through relaxation & breathing techniques. Although a dedicated hatha yoga practice helped to strengthen and increase flexibility to my whole body, it was Yin Yoga that finally opened up the area of soft-tissue injury 11 years post-trauma.

I trained as an instructor with Swami Ramananda in the Integral Yoga tradition in 2005, with Kit Laughlin in Stretch Therapy (2008 & 2013), with Susi Aldous Hately in 'Yoga for Cancer Survivors' (2009) & Bernie Clark for Yin Yoga (2011). I am currently training in Acupressure with Michael Reed Gach which I find is a beneficial and interesting addition to the yin yoga practice.

I currently teach 2-3 yin yoga classes/week at my studio: Breathing Space Mind & Body Studio in Brentwood Bay BC (just north of Victoria on Vancouver Island) website: www.breathingspacebrentwood.com
phone: 250 813 3254 email: breathingspace@telus.net
[/img]