Jennifer Fetterly Madison, Wisconsin
Jennifer Fetterly has been teaching yoga since 2015 with an emphasis on yin yoga, power flow, meditation and the 26/2 sequence. “Yoga inspires me, fascinates me, humbles me, and shows me the possibilities of living fully in mind, body, and soul,” she says. She teaches at studios in Madison, Wisconsin and is a volunteer instructor with the Dane County Jail Yoga program.
Jennifer Fetterly’s training:
• Inner Fire Yoga Madison, Wisconsin 200-hour certification May 2015
• Shambala Meditation Center meditation/mindfulness training Jan.-Feb. 2017
• Yin Training 50 hours with Bernie Clark Vancouver, BC, Canada, Nov. 2017
• Ghosh Yoga Teacher Training Feb. 4-11 2018 with Ida Jo and Scott Lamps, Tucson, Arizona
• Yoga Alliance 200-RYT and American Red Cross CPR certified.