Y I N S I G H T S
March 19, 2021
In This Issue:
- A Viscoelasticity Primer for Yin Yogis
- The May 10-16, 2021 50-hour Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training is open for registration
- Paul Grilley has written a chapter in Fascia in Sport and Movement
- Bernie chats with Cora on The Teaching Yoga Podcast
- Discounts for online courses
- What’s new in the Forum?
- Other Interesting Events
Online 50-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
with Bernie Clark & Diana Batts
May 10-16, 2021
Registration is now open!
In this online, real-time course, you’re invited to learn the techniques of yin yoga in a way that will allow you to share this practice with others. Bernie Clark and Diana Batts will guide you through the theory behind yin yoga, illustrating the physiological, energetic, and psychological benefits. You’ll also dive deeply into the practice, learning how to safely do yin yoga as well as teach it to others. You will find that your teaching of all styles of yoga will be affected through the many “Aha!” moments you’ll experience.
Other YIN YOGA Online Trainings
An 8-Hour Yoga International Yin Yoga Online Course
Through these 8 on-line yin yoga classes you will learn
- The nature of yin and yang
- To practice with intention and attention
- The 3 principles of the yin yoga
- The reality of human variations
- To create a functional yoga practice
- To develop anti-fragility
- To develop mindfulness
Your Spine, Your Body – The Course
by Professor Stuart McGill and Bernie Clark
Up-to-Date Knowledge and Practices to Increase Spinal Stability, Mobility, Endurance, and Well-Being
Professor Stuart McGill is a world-renowned expert in spine biomechanics. In this eight-hour course, Stuart and Bernie will lead you to discover:
- The code—the science of the spine
- The art—applying the science to your body
- Practices—taking it to the mat
The Yin Yoga Forum
Recent Forum Discussions: If you have something to contribute to these topics, feel free to add your voice and experience to the discussions!
Yin Yoga Teacher Directory
If you are having trouble finding a Yin Yoga teacher near you, or if you are traveling to somewhere new, try checking out the Directory of Yin Yoga teachers. We have hundreds of teachers registered from all over the world. If you are a teacher and are not in the directory, just send us your information and we’ll be happy to add you.