I would like to be listed in the Yin Yoga teacher directory

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
davidquiring

I would like to be listed in the Yin Yoga teacher directory

Post by davidquiring »

Name: David Quiring
Current classes offered: http://about.me/davidquiring
Contact Information: e-mail or website
Description: David Quiring began practicing yoga in 2009 to support his meditation practice. Since, he has studied with eminent teachers in the Yin and Ashtanga communities, as well as with vipassana meditation teachers under the S.N. Goenka lineage. Personal study led to attending teaching workshops, and David received the blessing to teach yoga from Paul Grilley in 2012. Since 2013, David has also been leading Kirtan with Adrienne Shum. Bringing his percussion rhythms and voice, he supports the growing community in monthly events. With a strong personal yoga and meditation practice, David embraces the opportunity to teach yoga and share the lessons from his own journey.
Bio Picture: Image

I found my way over here as was suggested upon completion of a recent training with Paul and Suzee Grilley. :) Thanks for hosting this resource.