Request for Teacher Directory Participation

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Leah Hartofelis

Request for Teacher Directory Participation

Post by Leah Hartofelis »

As per your request please find all information required.

Leah Hartofelis, ERYT
Breathe N Flow Yoga
361 Atlantic Avenue
Freeport, NY 11520
516-632-9626
www.breathenflowyoga.com
leah@breathenflowyoga.com

Bio:
Leah Hartofelis - Certified Yoga Instructor, Owner of Breathe N Flow Yoga
Leah Hartofelis, ERYT completed 200-hours of Vinyasa Yoga Certification through Sonic Yoga, NYC, with additional certifications in Prenatal Yoga through Barnes Method Yoga for Two as well as Ma Yoga, Restorative Yoga certified through Judith Lasater, Relax & Renew, Yin Yoga certified through Wake Up Yoga. Leah is currently attending the 500hr Teacher Training at Om Yoga Center in NYC with Cindi Lee.
My intention is that through the practice and teaching of Yoga, I can bring Peace, Joy, and Balance into the lives of my students.

Also, please make not that our studio schedule has been updated to reflect the 2 Yin Yoga classes being offered.

Thank you,