Please Add Me To The Teaching List

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
yoginileeds

Please Add Me To The Teaching List

Post by yoginileeds »

Hi, I am Liz Stephensen-Payne and I work in the Leeds, West Yorkshire England. I teach a Yin workshop on a monthly basis and have a BWY and Yoga Alliance certification. I have been teaching Astanga, Vinyasa Flow and Hatha for 8 years and Yin Yoga for the past 3. Also I have attended workshops and 30 hour teacher training with Paul and Suzzee Grilley and Simon Lowe.

Liz Stephensen-Payne
Bernie

Happy to list you but ...

Post by Bernie »

We do need some minimal info, such as - how do people contact you? where do you teach? Please answer the following questions:

If you would like us to add your name to the growing list of Yin Yoga teachers sends us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering classes; A short bio or description of your teaching; A small picture of yourself (small please!)

cheers
Bernie
yoginileeds

Info For Yoginileeds

Post by yoginileeds »

My Name Is Liz Stephensen-Payne my personal web site www.yoginileeds.com, email is liz@yoginileeds.com and my phone number is +447736808300

I teach at The Yoga Space - Leeds - Yorkshire - England www.theyogaspace.co.uk

My Yin Yoga sessions are monthly workshops held at The Yoga Space.

I have been teaching for 8 years and practicing for 20 years and hold certification from The British Wheel Of Yoga and Yoga Alliance UK (500 hrs).

My teaching style reflects my interest Astanga, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha and Yin Yoga.

Liz