Listing for Yin Yoga Teacher in Wayne, PA

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
kbutera

Listing for Yin Yoga Teacher in Wayne, PA

Post by kbutera »

hello, i would like to be added to your Yin Yoga Teacher teachers directory. for some reason, my previous listing (under Kristen Finnie) was removed from the directory without my request. please let me know if there was an issue with my previous listing or there is anything else you might need from me to complete a new one.

kind regards,
kristen butera

Kristen Butera
Wayne, PA

Kristen is the Owner/Manager of the YogaLife Institute as well as the Editor of Yoga Living magazine. A heart centered bhakti (devotional) yogini, she has been practicing yoga since 2002 and teaching and serving the PA Yoga community full-time since 2006. Kristen's 200 hour certification is in Kripalu Yoga, with an additional 500 hours of training in Classical Yoga and 300 hours of training with Integrative Yoga Therapy. She has studied Yin Yoga in-depth with Paul Grilley and has attended a variety of workshops and intensive programs with Sarah Powers and Paulie Zink. She offers a variety of weekly Yoga classes, Weekend Intensives, Seminars and Teacher Training Programs at the YogaLife Institute in Wayne, PA along with her husband Dr. Bob Butera.

Web: www.yogalifeinstitute.com
Studio: YogaLife Institute
Email: yogalifeinstitute (at) verizon.net
Phone: 610.688.7030