yin yoga instructor in Toronto

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Ckeenan

yin yoga instructor in Toronto

Post by Ckeenan »

I would like to be added to the Yin Yoga Instructors list. I live in Toronto and practice acupuncture and yoga! :) cathydkeenan@yahoo.com
Bernie

Please send info if you want to be included in the Directory

Post by Bernie »

Hi - I would be happy to add you to the directory. Please provide me with a bio that includes your contact information and where people can go to take a class with you. If you are unsure what to include, check out some of the other listings.

cheers
Bernie

ps - you can also email me a photo at bernie@yinyoga.com
Ckeenan

Re: Please send info if you want to be included in the Direc

Post by Ckeenan »

Bernie wrote:Hi - I would be happy to add you to the directory. Please provide me with a bio that includes your contact information and where people can go to take a class with you. If you are unsure what to include, check out some of the other listings.

cheers
Bernie

ps - you can also email me a photo at bernie@yinyoga.com
here is my info - i've already sent you my picture.

Cathy has been practicing yoga for 10 years and is grateful for the unconditional support yoga has given her throughout the many changes in her life.

After completing her yoga teacher training in 2003, Cathy continued to seek out the teachings of many internationally well respected practioneers. In pursuit of a deeper understanding of the mind/body connection and an interest in complimentary therapies Cathy completed her diploma in acupuncture and is currently working towards her doctoral in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is a member of Yoga Alliance and of the Canadian Association of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (CAATCM).

Cathy enjoys creating an environment in her class which explores different styles/sequencing to create a practice that is challenging and invigorating and at the same time calming and restorative.

Cathy teaches Yin yoga at The Yoga Sanctuary in Toronto
http://www.theyogasanctuary.net/

cathydkeenan@yahoo.com