Add to Teacher Directory

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Penrob

Add to Teacher Directory

Post by Penrob »

I am a Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist living in Surrey, southeast England. I have been teaching yoga for over 15 years and recently attended Paul & Suzee Grilley's first Yin Yoga Teacher Training. I now offer predominately Yin Yoga general classes, along with Prenatal and Baby Yoga sessions.

I have discovered an affinity with the Yin Yoga style, it is so harmonious with every individual, moving away from the regimented styles of hatha yoga that have dominated the Western Yogic scene since I began yoga in 1980.

My wish is to offer people a way to stretch and release the tensions that build up in the body through repetitive movements, habits and emotions. To bring about a deeper identity with their inner self and to 'lighten' their physical body. I have experienced many different styles over the years and Yin Yoga fits me best.
Penny Roberts
Bernie

Request to be added to Yin Yoga Teacher Directory

Post by Bernie »

Hi - I would be happy to add you to the directory. Please provide me with a bio that includes your contact information and where people can go to take a class with you. (Right now, your post doesn't have any contact info). If you are unsure what to include, check out some of the other listings.

cheers
Bernie

ps - you can also email me a photo at bernie@yinyoga.com