What type of yoga is best for boxing? Seeking expert advice

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
Chenackia

What type of yoga is best for boxing? Seeking expert advice

Post by Chenackia »

I am trying to figure out which direction to branch my yoga training into that benefits my boxing more. I first learned yoga at a small place near my home that specialized in Ashtanga Vinyasha. I looked it up on Google after booking an ayahuasca retreat.. I wanted to learn it so if I had a bad trip, I could fall back on the yoga during the ceremony, quietly. Two months before the ceremony, I went there twice a day. 8 am and 530 pm, and I also did yoga for an hour around lunch-3pm as I had my own training session at that time. So, 3x yoga a day for 2 months. in the middle of my most intense ayahuasca session I was able to fall back on my yoga and relax because of it.

The yoga became a part of my daily life in the morning. Shawn Porter likes it too, I found out this morning. He does Bikal yoga or Bikam yoga, I am not sure if I'm pronouncing it right. It's a 90 minute hot yoga though. I wonder what kinda routines the top guys in the world like Mayweather, Pac, GGG, Canelo are exposed to, yogawise. I'm sure all the top guys probably do it. There are neck exercises in yoga that benefit nothing more than a guy who gets punched for a living

Wondered if any of you could help me out. I'm looking for a dslr camera

My budget is no more than £500.

Could anyone give me some recommendations? I have heard good things about the Canon 550d and 600d (are the differences worth the extra money?) but also a couple of Nikon d80 model. If anyone has any recommendations that are cheaper than those options though, please share biggrin.png

As for what I will be shooting I want a good all round camera, for nature, landscapes, people, etc etc..

I also want one that is going to last me years and years

If anyone can help, thanks