Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gallbladder surgically removed and Yin Yoga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and other body parts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsalsa

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject: Gallbladder surgically removed and Yin Yoga Reply with quote

Hello! I have this student that has surgically removed her gallbladder. Since many of the Yin Yoga poses strongly influences the gallbladder meridian, is there any special precautions or contraindications that i should be aware of so that I can better guide her in the practice?
Thank you very much for your attention!
Tania
Bernie

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a common question of people who have had their gallbladder removed. It has been discussed on this thread, so perhaps you can read that one and comment there if you have any questions.

Cheers
Bernie
tsalsa

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already read it! I'm clear! Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and other body parts All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: