Online Yoga Training for Parents to Teach Kids

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
yoga51

Online Yoga Training for Parents to Teach Kids

Post by yoga51 »

I am currently doing pro bono consulting for a small yoga studio in the Atlanta area. In thinking of ways to provide additional revenue streams, we thought to look into a video yoga training for parents to teach their kids how to do yoga at home / create a safe space within their homes for their kids to relax and destress.

I am curious to know if:

Anything like this already exists?
If so, how popular is this? How much does it cost?
If not, would anyone be interested in something like this? How much would you be willing to pay?
Any and all input welcome!
ArnoldChristian

Re: Online Yoga Training for Parents to Teach Kids

Post by ArnoldChristian »

As a parent, I know how difficult it can be to find the time to teach our kids new skills, so this is a great way to get an introduction to yoga without having to leave the house. I'm sure there are lots of parents out there who are interested in giving this a go, and it could be a fun activity to do as a family.