Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please add me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jengrantyoga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Please add me! Reply with quote

Hi Bernie,
Just wanted to be included on your teacher directory. Thanks so much.

Jen Grant, USA, Lyndonville, VT

email: info@jengrantyoga.com

Studio Address: Trail2Wellness; 83 Kirby Road; East Burke, VT 05832
Studio Telephone: 802.793.0838
Studio website: www.trail2wellness.com

Bio:
Jen Grant BS, RYT, born and raised in Vermont, Jen discovered yoga and through her compassion and commitment to movement and the spiritual benefits of yoga, completing her teacher training inspired by Anusara Yoga. Jen has expanded her education and training, expanding her offerings to also include Yin Yoga. Jen’s classes are inspired by her love for nature and outdoor activities, as well as her inquiry into personal growth and evolution through the practice of Yoga and Meditation. Jen's passion for the outdoors and this authentic connection to nature and movement led her to offer yoga experiences outside, honoring nature through her popular outdoor sessions. Her sessions are both grounding and uplifting, guiding students to safely deepen their practice and open their hearts. Relaxation to reduce stress is a focal point as well as helping cultivate mind/body awareness. Her intention is to connect to living healthy and active lives for as long as possible.

[img]http://trail2wellness.com/images/300/staff-9.jpg[/img/[img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: