Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Add me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cforghani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:24 am    Post subject: Please Add me! Reply with quote

Hi Bernie!
I took your awesome Yin Teacher Training this summer at the retreat center.
Couldn't get a picture to load here. You can use one from my website or we are friends on FaceBook, that photo works also.
Thanks!

Carol Forghani
Email: carol@carolforghani.com
Phone: 404 307-8719

I am an E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP and also a Licensed Massage Therapist. My classes are offered at Alternative Yoga Therapies (www.alternativeyogatherapies.com) in Plano, Texas. I also do private sessions in my home in Allen, Texas.
Bernie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carol. Happy to add you to the Directory. However, your bio is rather brief. Do you want to add a bit more to help motivate students to come to your classes? Check out the other bios for ideas. Also, it is a good idea to mention your yin yoga experience as well. For the photo, just cut and paste the URL address of one you would like me to use. Cheers! Bernie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: