Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yoga and Bunions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and other body parts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KerryBrown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Yoga and Bunions Reply with quote

Hi there,
I was wondering if doing the toe squat would be helpful or disadvantageous if you have a bunion.
I have a student who has one and finds this pose very uncomfortable (although most of my students do!).
When you look at the way the big toe goes with a bunion it seems that it may not be an appropriate pose.
If anyone could advise that would be most helpful.
Thank you
Very Happy
Bernie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:01 am    Post subject: Yin yoga and bunions Reply with quote

Hi this question was raised in another post on the Forum. Please read this and let us know if you still have some questions.

Cheers
Bernie
KerryBrown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
I did find this article when I searched which was most helpful.
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and other body parts All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: