Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please update my listing as a Yin Yoga Teacher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
addie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Please update my listing as a Yin Yoga Teacher Reply with quote

Hello! I would appreciate your help in updating my listing in the directory to the following:

Addie deHilster, E-RYT 500

Web: www.spiralpathyogacenter.com
Email: addie@spiralpathyogacenter.com
Studio: Spiral Path Yoga Center (link is same as above website)

Bio: Addie deHilster has studied Yin Yoga in Vancouver, BC with renowned teacher, Bernie Clark, as well as in workshops and retreats with Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers. Also a dedicated practitioner of Vipassana (Insight) Meditation, she continued her studies in the Mindfulness Yoga & Meditation training program at Spirit Rock Meditation Center, in which Yin Yoga is included as an embodied meditation practice. Having earned her 500-hour credential in the therapeutic Yapana Yoga style taught by Leeann Carey, Addie brings a therapeutic perspective to the practice of Yin Yoga. The study of anatomy and the biomechanics research (especially of teachers like Jules Mitchell) is also a significant influence in her approach to Yin Yoga. Addie teaches Yin Yoga classes and leads Yin Yoga teacher trainings regionally, as well as leading the 200-hour teacher training program at Spiral Path Yoga Center, where she is Co-Owner. She also offers private sessions at the studio and at her home in Sierra Madre.

THANK YOU!! Namaste Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: