I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Amarrah

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post by Amarrah »

Name: Amarrah LoveJoy
Contact Information: gjoy97@telus.net

BIO:
I work in an intuitive holistic way touching many aspects of Hatha Yoga as suits the interests and receptivity of the participants. Some of the possible topics are: chanting, prayer, healing, affirmation, philosophy, anatomy, diet, pranayama, and partner work. I have studied with different teachers of various styles. My foundation is meditation.

I was introduced to Yin Yoga almost a year ago and was immediately drawn to it. I have since completed two workshops with Paul Grilley and a Teacher Training with Bernie Clark. Yin Yoga anatomy training was definitely a revelation for me, both in terms of my own practice and in understanding more accurately the difficulties others have in executing the yoga postures. In Yin we say, "if you are feeling it you are doing it," i.e. we don't have to look like the yogi models found on Yoga magazine covers. And there is more...

I prefer to work in registered classes with individuals or groups who are interested in taking their Yoga practice beyond asana. My background is Yoga, dance, fitness, counselling, music, alternative health care and my own inner journeying.