Could you please add me as a yin yoga teacher?

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
snowasana

Could you please add me as a yin yoga teacher?

Post by snowasana »

Name: Iva Neveux
Studios: Yoga Loka (www.yogalokareno.com)
The Yoga Center (www.theyogacenterreno.com)
E-mail: snowasana@gmail.com

I became a student of yoga in my early twenties. When I began to notice the inner transformations that yoga had brought to my life, I decided to deepen and expand my understanding of this ancient art and science of living. I have studied with Kimberlee Orenstein, Paul & Suzee Grilley and others.

As a yoga instructor I encourage students to embrace the present moment and help them improve their body awareness and posture, as well as their quality of life through all that yoga has to offer. My effort in class is to encourage self awareness and personal growth and create a space where no one will ever feel intimidated, a space where everyone will feel nurtured, supported and respected.