please add me to the yin teachers list NELSON BC

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
jocelyndawn

please add me to the yin teachers list NELSON BC

Post by jocelyndawn »

jocelyn autumn dawn, NELSON BC canada, no personal web address as of now but the studio that i am teaching at is WILD WOODS HEALTH AND WELLNESS in nelson. web address : wildwoodswellness.com. 557 ward street nelson bc.
Also beginning in april teaching yin at THE HEALTH COLLECTIVE 350 baker street in NELSON BC. web address: www.facebook.com/KootenayHealthCollective
my email is joce_67@hotmail.com, phone number is 250 531 4038, wild woods studio number is 250 352 5505.

Jocelyn is a yoga enthusiast, artist, nature lover, musician, and reiki practitioner. She has been practicing yoga for about 9 years, completed her 200 hour training in Fernie BC in 2008 and just recently completed a 50 hour yin training with Bernie Clark and Diana Batts (feb 2014)
She has a passion for the anatomy of the human body and also energy centers and pathways, finding inspiration through Bernie Clark and Gil Hedley. She is very excited to share with her students the ability to turn inside, slow down and gain awareness about the bodies we each inhabit, and begin to understand that we are our best teachers!
jocelyn autumn dawn ૐ