Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Voice of Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga for Fertility and Sexual things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: The Voice of Experience Reply with quote

Here is an email I received recently from a woman who just gave birth:

Dear Bernie,

Hope this email finds you very well:)

My Daughter, Mika Angelina was born on 30th Dec 2012. My First child and It was a magical 34 minute delivery experience.

I wanted to share my Birth Story/Experience with all at Yin Yoga, after having written for advice on "How" one should practice during pregnancy.
My greatest advice to all mums-to-be is to "Listen" to your body and do what YOU feel you need, rather than voices around you.
I really believe my experience was due to my daily Yin Yoga practice (Short Holds) right up until the day before.

I hope this share serves to inspire more yogi's onto their mats.

Blessings to all,

Sonia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga for Fertility and Sexual things All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: