Please add me to your Yin Yoga teacher list

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
PattyWD

Please add me to your Yin Yoga teacher list

Post by PattyWD »

I've been teaching yin yoga for a few years and LOVE it. I completed yin yoga trainings with Christine O'Shaunessy and with Josh Summers.

At Whitman Wellness Center I offer yin yoga classes on Sunday mornings, 8:00am - 9:15am, and 11:00am to 12:15pm. Once a month, we also offer a yin/reiki class on a Friday night. A great way to end the week and start the weekend!
Come join us for Yin Yoga on Sunday mornings. 8:00am - 9:15am, and 11:00am - 12:15pm. It's a great way to start your day!
admin
Site Admin

Please tell us about yourself

Post by admin »

Happy to add you to the directory but please give us the information requested: If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering classes; A short bio or description of your teaching (~100 words); A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
PattyWD

Thank you - here is my info

Post by PattyWD »

Patty Whitelaw Drogue
USA / MA / Whitman

Whitman Wellness Center
7 Marble Street, #B12
Whitman, MA 02382
info@whitmanwellnesscenter.com
www.whitmanwellnesscenter.com

Patty leads a devoted group of “yin-ners” every week in yin yoga classes. In each class, participants explore a variety of yin poses. Patty encourages each participant to find their edges and then find a way to settle into them. The classes emphasize offering our bodies and minds time, patience and kindness, to allow ourselves to slowly open up, unwind and untangle from the inside out. It is a challenging, yet calming and meditative practice. Come join us!

I have a photo as a jpeg, but not online.... not sure how to attach it. My usual copy and paste doesn't work in this format. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Come join us for Yin Yoga on Sunday mornings. 8:00am - 9:15am, and 11:00am - 12:15pm. It's a great way to start your day!