Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aerial Yin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga Postures, Practice & Sequences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:07 am    Post subject: Aerial Yin? Reply with quote

Anyone practice Aerial yin? Using an aerial silk fabric hanging very low to the ground incorporated in yin poses?
Bernie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not personally tried aerial yin, but several of my students are aerial yin yoga teachers and they seem to love it. Here is a Denver, Colorado based offering: Atherial. Like any form of yoga, practice with intention and pay attention!

Cheers
Bernie
Gina

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Teaching Aerial Yin Reply with quote

Bernie, Thanks for the info. Would love to connect with anyone who has been teaching Aerial Yin for any suggestions or insights. I currently teach hot Yoga, power yoga, Yin yoga, aerial yoga, etc. Developing an Aerial Yin class and would love any insight that anyone has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga Postures, Practice & Sequences All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: