Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KP-Yoga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like to be listed in the Yin Yoga Teacher directory. Country: Denmark
Kristine

My name is Kristine Poulsen, I am a certified Yin Yoga and Mindfulness instructor, coach and mentor.

I teach weekly yin yoga classes in Aarhus, Skanderborg and Ry and do workshops, retreats and private sessions. I also teach courses in yin yoga and mindfulness as tools to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression.

I have studied with Biff Mithoefer, have 20 years of experience practicing yoga and have taught yin yoga since 2012. My focus is on body consciousness and building a healthy relationship with the body, based on sensitivity to, respect for and kindness towards the body. My approach is one of patience, gentleness and presence.

The first time I tried yin yoga, I fell in love with this specific form of yoga and I feel privileged to be able to share my passion with yoga students.

Contact information:
Web: www.yin-yoga.dk
Email: mail@kristinepoulsen.dk
Phone: +45 29 92 20 92

Image location:
http://yin-yoga.dk/____impro/1/onewebmedia/Yin%20Yoga%20hjemmeside.jpg?etag=W%2F%221843c-59df2aff%22&sourceContentType=image%2Fjpeg&ignoreAspectRatio&resize=200%2B266&extract=0%2B0%2B200%2B200&quality=85
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: