Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anger & Hips

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karinmaria

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: Anger & Hips Reply with quote

This is a topic I find very interesting. I have my own experiences with this, its like I feel a little bit taller and also more powerful after yin. My hiparea is warm and pulsating and I feel more grounded and also..... angry! I know I did swallow much of my anger when I was a kid, and I wonder if someone else have experiences with anger, frustration, power and self-confidence in relation to yinyoga? Since Ive also heard so many times that a lot of our anger is stored in the lower back and in our hips, maby especially in women, I dont know. /Maria
YuangYoga

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day while doing yin for my hips I did run across quite a strong emotion of anger and frustration. I coulnd't trace t any further back that though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and Hips All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: