Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I would like to be added as a Yin Yoga teacher please : )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scarrick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:00 am    Post subject: I would like to be added as a Yin Yoga teacher please : ) Reply with quote

Shane Carrick
Telluride Colorado, USA
shanetabor@gmail.com
970-318-9905
Telluride Yoga Center http://www.tellurideyoga.com/

Bio:

My wife convinced me to go to my first yoga class. I was skeptical at first but walked out of that first class humbled and hooked on yoga. After a few years of devoted practice at the Telluride Yoga Center, the positive changes in my body and mind were undeniable. My wife and I quit our jobs and traveled to India to attend a yoga teacher training at the Shiva Yoga Peeth Ashram on the banks of the Ganges. From there, we embarked on a year of travel and inner exploration. During this time I completed a Yin Yoga training at the Myoshinji Zen Buddhist Temple in Kyoto, Japan. I began teaching yoga in Bali and France and finished my Yin training in London exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine with With-Yin Yoga. Now back home in Colorado, I aim to help bring peace and balance to peoples lives through a fun and creative yoga practice.

[img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/51acf41fe4b06b84d93ec84b/t/57ed7c1ef7e0ab04a95afa14/1475181620742/?format=750w[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: