Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'd like to be listed in the Teacher Directory, please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali Alexandra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: I'd like to be listed in the Teacher Directory, please. Reply with quote

Alexandra Wang
Germany, Berlin - and elsewhere
ali-alexandra-wang.com
FB Ali Alexandra
ali@flowcs.com
+4970711470665
Sita Tara Yogaraum - Berlin Charlottenburg
sitatara.de

To me, Yin Yoga is Moon Yoga. When the moon faces the reflection of itself on the surface of water, it shines upon itself. Over time, the clarity of water will unveil whats been sealed in its depth - bit by bit. Practicing Yin Yoga, we similarly remain in stillness: letting go of muscular effort, we make a choice not to release creative activity.

We rather stay and watch, listening to whats being released from deep underneath our skin, layer by layer. It may not be that comfortable, as were likely to step into an avoidance zone. However, releasing cellular memory will have a long-term gain as the effect of Moon Yoga is simply nourishing. Explaining how the energetic levels in our body work and correlate, I refer to Chakras & Prana, as well as the 5 Elements and Meridians of TCM. My sequences are aligned with the seasons of nature and astrologic constellations.

Pic: https://www.facebook.com/AliAlexandraWang/

Creative Consultant, Life Coach & Yoga Mentor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: