Advanced Yin Training - in-person in London UK

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
yogawithnorman

Advanced Yin Training - in-person in London UK

Post by yogawithnorman »

Yin Yoga Nine-Day Advanced Teacher Training with Norman Blair.

In-person at Zolder Studio/London N22; cost £895 (two places available at bursary of 50%)

21-29 April

8-16 September

A wonderful way to deepen and reflect on Yin yoga practice and teaching. All attendees have already completed a training in Yin yoga. Participants will learn skills and tools for teaching this practice. There will be specific sessions led by external teachers on anatomy, meditation and TCM/meridians.

Norman is one of the most experienced Yin yoga teachers in the UK and he has been teaching for 20 years. His book – ‘Brightening Our Inner Skies: yin and yoga’ - was published in 2016; he has been teaching Yin yoga trainings since 2013.

Numbers on course are limited to ten; this small group experience can be a significant factor in encouraging the process of learning.

Training hours (60 in total) are eligible for Yoga Alliance continuing education.

For more details go

https://www.yogawithnorman.co.uk/yoga-t ... a-training

For booking please contact yogawithnorman@gmail.com

In the words of previous participants:

“Life changing…The atmosphere in Zolder Studio is magical, collaborative, insightful, supportive…a wonderful learning environment.”

“It’s a brilliant course and a wonderful experience.”

“A fabulous course, underpinned by integrity, honesty and kindness – a course full of inspiration and insight…Norman really held a space for safe and supportive enquiry into the profound and powerful practice of yin.”

“Incredible generosity in sharing information and experiences for our learning purposes…Very grateful for the all the content that I am taking home with me.”