30-Day Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
debbiedaly

30-Day Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training

Post by debbiedaly »

ONLINE YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING WITH DEVI DALY

50 Hours • 100% online

Starts September 28, 2021

Five live Tuesday sessions (2 hours) plus 10 hours a week of pre-recorded home practices, video modules and reading assignments.

This is a 50-hour yin yoga certification course that provides essential training for those wanting to teach yin and/or deepen their practice. The course offers a rich curriculum of technique, philosophy, and practice, in a format combining pre-recorded lectures, home practice videos and live collaborative online sessions.

The training is presented in a hybrid model that blends live online zoom sessions with self-paced video modules that you can absorb on your own schedule.

WHAT YOU GET:
- 5 Live Online Sessions
- 18 Yin & Yang Yoga Practice Videos
- 60 Video Learning Modules (5-20 minutes)
- 70 page ebook: The Art of Teaching Yin Yoga
- 50 Yoga Alliance CE's for RYT's
- Lifetime access to training materials

"My classes are getting bigger with offering Yin Yoga, and the demand for private sessions has increased since my training, which gave me more confidence offering Yin. I learned how to design a balanced safe class and I feel comfortable advising modifications." -Laurie Baumann, RYT in Bodega, CA

Tuition: $488

Preview the curriculum, learn more, and enroll at http://training.devidalyyoga.com

----

MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Devi Daly

Devi Daly (aka Debbie Daly) teaches Yin Yoga classes and teacher trainings online. Her programs are designed to balance the energetic body, and her focus is to guide students into finding their individual alignment using intuition.

Devi founded Tucson Yoga Studio in 2003 and taught thousands of students there. She later moved to northern California to begin extensive studies in yin with Paul & Suzee Grilley. She launched her Yin Yoga Teacher Training certification course in 2013, and she has now trained hundreds of yin teachers online at http://www.devidaly.com