In-person Yin TT - multiple locations across US - YACEP

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
yoginimelissac

In-person Yin TT - multiple locations across US - YACEP

Post by yoginimelissac »

I have several in-person yin yoga teacher trainings coming up in 2021 across the US. You can always get my updated training schedule on my website yoginimelissac.com or via social media @yoginimelissac. Up next: Aug 20-22 Phoenix, AZ; Aug 27-29 Pasadena/Los Angeles, CA; Sept 24-26 Dallas, TX; Nov 5-7 Salt Lake City, UT; Nov 12-14 Saint Louis, MO. I've been leading yin yoga teacher trainings and weekend intensives since 2014 in the style of my teachers, Bernie Clark and Paul Grilley. Contact me (directly or reply to this post) for more information! I'd love to bring a training to your favorite studio!