Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training: April 24-May 22, 2021

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
debbiedaly

Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training: April 24-May 22, 2021

Post by debbiedaly »

April 24- May 22 - Five live Saturday sessions (2 hours) plus 10 hours a week of pre-recorded home practices, video modules and reading assignments.

This is a 50-hour yin yoga certification course that provides essential training for those wanting to teach yin and/or deepen their practice. The course offers a rich curriculum of technique, philosophy, and practice, in a format combining pre-recorded lectures, home practice videos and live collaborative online sessions.

The training has a new hybrid model that blends live online zoom sessions with self-paced video modules that you can absorb on your own schedule.

Rather than trying to cram so much content into a weekend at a yoga studio, the online version allows you a full month or more to fully digest all you learn. Plus, you can join from anywhere in the world.

The training is limited to 25 students and is already more than half full, so if you’re interested, sign up soon.

Tuition: $488

Enroll at http://training.devidalyyoga.com
----

MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Devi Daly

Hi, I'm Devi. I help people find rest, recovery and healing through Yin Yoga.

Twenty years ago I was an addict with depression, anxiety and severe body pain. I turned to yoga for healing, but instead it increased my stress and insecurity because of alignment rules that were designed for very different bodies than mine.

​I almost quit until I discovered the intuitive practice of Yin Yoga. I learned to follow my instincts to connect with a deep well of inner resources for healing and transformation. Now at 47, I’m devoted to sharing this approach and helping others.

I've had extensive training and hands-on experience with yin. I owned my own studio for 10 years and I've taught tens of thousands of students. I've been sharing my yin yoga teacher trainings internationally since 2013.

I now teach from my online yoga studio where I'm passionate about sharing the gifts that yoga has given me with other yogis all over the world.