Yin yoga five-day online and in-person trainings with Norman Blair

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
yogawithnorman

Yin yoga five-day online and in-person trainings with Norman Blair

Post by yogawithnorman »

Yin yoga five-day online training with Norman Blair - various dates in 2021:

Mon 12 Apr - Fri 16 Apr (online)
(waiting list only)
Mon 24 May - Fri 28 May (in-person)
Mon 23 Aug - Fri 27 Aug (in-person)
Mon 4 Oct - Fri 8 Oct (in-person)
Mon 6 Dec - Fri 10 Dec (in-person)

Cost: £395 for online; £495 for in-person. To make an enquiry, please email yogawithnorman@gmail.com

For more details, see Norman's website: https://www.yogawithnorman.co.uk/yoga-t ... a-training

This course gives participants space to study and explore the increasingly popular style of Yin yoga. There will be detailed examination of poses, examples of sequencing/modifications and plenty of time for participants to evaluate their own experience. Reasons for practising and the benefits of Yin yoga will be explained.

The small group enables participant interaction. This will be encouraged by four sessions being led by different teachers (the multi-teacher model).

Norman is one of the most experienced Yin yoga teachers in the UK. He started teaching Yin yoga in 2003 and he has been training teachers in this style since 2013. His book - Brightening Our Inner Skies: yin and yoga - came out in 2016.

In the words of previous participants on Norman's five-day Yin yoga courses:

“I just love your approach - very accessible and inclusive and integrated. This training is just what I needed. Learnt much more than yoga,;

“I have felt really supported and able to learn in a totally safe and non-judgmental environment. Thank you Norman. For your wisdom, patience and knowledge as well as your kindness,;

“I literally couldn't have loved it more. Better than I ever could have hoped... Not at all what I expected - much, much better. I feel as though I have been on a retreat but have also learnt and experienced so, so much. Thank you!,