Level II Yin TT - Advanced Principles - Sedona in September

This forum is for teachers and studios to announce any interesting news about Yin Yoga workshops, retreats and classes. This allows folks to add their information without having to wait for the Yin Yoga administrator to post the news. I would suggest to all posters - put the date of the training in the title/header. NOTE: this is only for Yin Yoga trainings: other trainings will be deleted.
durgaexcursions

Level II Yin TT - Advanced Principles - Sedona in September

Post by durgaexcursions »

http://DURGAEXCURSIONS.COM/

DURGA EXCURSIONS LEVEL II TRAINING: ELEGANCE OF AWAKENING

Advanced Principles in Mindful Practices & Mapping the Subtle Body

A 50hr Yoga Alliance Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Yang & Dharma Aspects

Sedona Hot Yoga, Sedona Arizona

September 26 - October 3, 2019

Register by emailing DurgaExcursions@gmail.com

Level II will focus on the cultivation of an enriched Pranic field and an in-depth investigation of Buddhist Philosophical Principles- which we mingle with psychological self-inquiry and awareness practices in Yin & Yang Yoga Asanas. This course offers advanced anatomy, Yin & Yang Posture Clinics, Neuro-physiology of the Autonomic Nervous System, and Meditation methodology. As such, facilitators assume you have a background of interest and/or experience in meditation and meridian systems.

While Durga Excursion's Level I is not a required prerequisite, we so suggest you have trained previously in essential features of a Yin Yoga & mindfulness based practice. A discount for those who have taken Level I is available.

Topics Covered

Yin Yoga: Principles, Anatomy & Physiology, Asana, Breath & Lines of Energy, Traditional Chinese Medicine Meridians & Organ health, Mapping the Subtle Body. Yoga for Trauma Healing & PTSD.

Yang Yoga: Advanced Posture Clinics, Hands-on Assists, Thai-Based Adjustments, Hatha Principles

Mind: Methods of Mindfulness, Shamata & Vipassana style Meditation
in Asana, Buddhist Principles, Philosophy, & Psychology

Daily Practice as Ritual: dharma talks, yang and yin practices, inquiry exercises and mindfulness methods will be employed daily.

TUITION: $2080

Earlybird Discount of $150 by June 5th

SEDONA HOT YOGA STUDIO, ARIZONA

Register by emailing DurgaExcursions@gmail.com

or visit : https://durgaexcursions.com/sedona-yin- ... vel-2-2019

https://durgaexcursions.com/yin-yoga-t ... 19-level-1 :: * Level I offered September 13-19, view online

DURGA EXCURSIONS TESTIMONIALS:

"Every part of the training was designed to help each of us find our voice and find the confidence to use them... by the end of the training, we were all roaring with confidence"

"Kali and Kylie are not just teaching Yin Yoga 50 hours. You are providing individuals with an opportunity to find their inner light and strength. (Teaching us to breathe) and provide the opportunity for beautiful souls to awaken together. Again, I cannot express my gratitude through words." - Practitioner, 5 Elements Yin Yoga Teacher Training March 2018

“Kali is the definition of wisdom. I feel held in such an intuitive deep space. Her teachings are enlightening and expanding. I feel this knowledge will stay with me forever,

I feel a greater level of comfort in teaching and guiding others after this course - more than I expected. Prior to the class I knew only bits and pieces on the principles and philosophy of Yin, where now many of the pieces fit together like a puzzle. I feel I have the tools and knowledge to better describe Yin and what it has to offer to improve the intrinsic wholeness of others." - Practitioner, Intrinsic Wholeness Retreat Peru 2018

"Just this one week transformed so much in my entire life! These two women are powerful, playful and together they bring a balance of Yin and Yang. They have the biggest hearts and so much passion, commitment and integrity in what they do. The curriculum allows you to learn basics but also reaches deep into your soul and connects you to yourself in unbelievable ways!" - Practitioner, 5 Elements Yin Yoga Teacher Training, Cusco
Kali Basman & Kylie Roswell

Durga Excursions
5 Elements Yin Yoga Teacher Trainings & Retreats