Yin Yoga Teacher Listing

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
admin
Site Admin

To be posted as a Yin Teacher

Post by admin »

Hi Barry ... welcome to the kula. We will be happy to list you in the directory. Please create a short bio and send along the info you see in the directory for other teachers (studio web address, contact info, etc.) If you have a picture you can email ti to us too (teachers@yinyoga.com)

cheers
Bernie
yama

Yoga Teacher Registration

Post by yama »

I have been practising yoga since the seventies when at univ. I have been a qualified adult education teacher for 17 years adding a Hatha Yoga Teaching Diploma (BSY) in 2004 and teaching hatha yoga for the Adult Education Authority in Greater Manchester. I began practising Yin at the Manchester Yoga Shala in 2004 and also run my own studio at the Mind & Body Centre, Bury in North Manchester.
I currently run yin yoga and hatha sessions at the centre and also at a modern gym complex in Rochdale.
My studio is at the MindandBodyCentre Bury Greater Manchester - visit the website at www.mindandbodybury.com for class details and times.
Last edited by yama on Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bernie

Your profile in up in the Teacher Directory

Post by Bernie »

Hi Yama

Your posting is up as requested. Please do check it out though...as you will see there is a fair bit of missing information. It is helpful to let the students know where to find you - web site address, physical address or other contact information (email, etc). Also, you are welcome to email me a picture.

Cheers
Bernie