I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
freeyourjoints

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post by freeyourjoints »

Hi,
My name is Joyce Cobb. I am located in the USA in New York City. My website is www.freeyourjoints.com. My email is [email protected]. I am offering private lessons in midtown manhattan and monthly workshops in Soho and midtown. I am a Certified Structural Yoga Therapist with additional trainings in restorative yoga. I would be happy to attach a photo but I am not sure how to on this message....
Thank you kindly
:)
Bernie

Listing in the YinYoga Directory

Post by Bernie »

Hi Joyce ... since the YinYoga.com directory is for Yin Yoga teachers, can you please tell us a bit about your Yin Yoga training and classes in Yin Yoga that you offer?

Cheers
Bernie
freeyourjoints

Post by freeyourjoints »

Hi Bernie,
I was certified in Yin Yoga at the Asheville Yoga Center in North Carolina with Shala Worsley in January of 2011. I am a certified Structural Yoga therapist with a background in Shiatsu and an avid interest in Chinese medicine who uses Yin Yoga with very successful results in my private sessions. I held a Yin Yoga workshop last month that consisted of a discussion on the water element followed by the Yin Yoga flow for the Kidneys, which I learned from your wonderful book and use myself regularly. The workshop was very well received by all participants and I now plan to hold a monthly Yin Yoga workshop in New York City. I am working on building a following for students of Yin Yoga here in the City so that I can begin teaching regularly at Yoga studios. There are very few studios and teachers here in the city offering Yin classes and living and working here amongst all of this Yang energy I feel that this is one of the places it is needed most.

Kind Regards,

Joyce
Bernie

your bio

Post by Bernie »

That's great: but I am not sure what you would like for your bio - do you want me to use your second post, or your first post, or do you want to create something different.

Cheers!
freeyourjoints

Post by freeyourjoints »

Hi,

Please add the information below:

Joyce Cobb is a Certified Structural Yoga Therapist™ with additional trainings in Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga and a background in Reiki and Shiatsu. She was overjoyed to discover Yin Yoga and have the opportunity to combine two joys of her life, Yoga and Chinese medicine. It's profound healing effects have enhanced her own Yoga practice as well her teaching practice. Joyce lives in New York City with her husband and son, where she is excited to bring the benefits of Yin Yoga to a place where it is needed so much.

>>>>>Also, I would like to send a photo, but I do not know how to attach one to this email.

Thank you kindly.
Bernie

send photo

Post by Bernie »

You can send a photo to me at [email protected]
cheers!