I would like to be listed as a yin teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
kumarisky

I would like to be listed as a yin teacher

Post by kumarisky »

Name; Kumari Sky

Contact Information including:
Your web address; bhavarasayoga.com

Email address; kumariskyvibe@gmail.com

Phone; 608.632.1377

Studio name and web address where

you are offering Yin Yoga classes; Yoga Pod/ Tucson yogapodtucson.com

A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words); I offer yin yoga classes that are dedicated to my student's inward journey, allowing them the time and space to explore their physical, energetic and emotional bodies. I have been teaching yoga since 2004 to all ages and abilities and have taken 500+ hours of teacher training programs. In 2014 I completed Bernie Clarks 50 hour training in Vancouver and have been sharing yin yoga with students ever since. I offer weekly classes, workshops and teacher trainings.

A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Attachments
head shot for teacher listing Kumari Sky
head shot for teacher listing Kumari Sky
kuku headshot.jpg (51.43 KiB) Viewed 15667 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: I would like to be listed as a yin teacher

Post by admin »

Hello Kumari, Thanks for sending all I need to add your profile to our Teachers' Directory. Could you please send your information again by email to Teachers@YinYoga.com? This way I will be able to do a better job. When done, I will confirm it to you so you can make sure it is correct. Thank you, Nathalie.
kumarisky

Post by kumarisky »

Sent! Thanks :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well received. Posted on our TD. Emailed you back. Thanks :)
kumarisky

Post by kumarisky »

Thanks so much! 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

To apply to be listed in the Teacher Directory, please send an email to Teachers@YinYoga.com with the following information: name; location: Country/State/City; contact information including: web address/Facebook name/Instagram contact; email address; phone; studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; a short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (100~150 words); a small head & shoulders picture.