Please list me as a yin yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Philipp Sharma

Please list me as a yin yoga teacher

Post by Philipp Sharma »

According to my philosophy "Teaching People, not Poses", I design my Yin Yoga classes.

The individuality of the human being and the functionality of the own physique are in the focus. The wonderful thing for me is that each and every individual can embrace and let go of the old in his or her own way and on all levels of the body, mind and soul and can get ready to face new things.

After 15 years of competitive sports and part of the Austrian golf team, I followed my passion and the call of my great-grandfather, an Indian yogi.

I am currently completing my 1000 hour Yin Yoga Diploma (500hr Yoga Alliance) with renowned teacher Jo Phee/ Senior Assistant v. Paul Grilley and live and teach in Vienna. I am also a certified consciousness coach and mental trainer.

I give weekly Yin Yoga Classes in Vienna and worldwide workshops, teacher trainings and retreats.

I'd love to see you there :)
Teaching people, not poses.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Philipp,

We'd be happy to add your profile in the directory.

Please send us an email (Teachers@YinYoga.com) with the following information:

name; location: Country/State/City; contact information including: web address/Facebook name/Instagram contact; email address; phone; studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; a short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (100~150 words); a small head & shoulders picture.

Nathalie