Please add me!

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
myraaronson@msn.com

Please add me!

Post by myraaronson@msn.com »

Myra Aronson
USA, Pittsburgh, PA
The Yoga Factory Pittsburgh
http://www.yogafactorypittsburgh.com/
Dear Yin Yoga, you complete me! I thought I had tried everything, been all over the yoga map, certified to teach Kundalini and Bikram Method, and love all styles. Then I met Yin. Yin makes you whole. It goes well with all other styles and activities of any kind and I’m convinced it is the key to longevity for everyone. We have qualified teachers offering classes at our school twice a week now. We have been trained by a local teacher who is awesome, Richard Gartner, who studied with Paul Grilley. Please visit!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, this is a Teacher Directory, not a yoga studio directory. If you as a teacher want to be in the directory, that's cool...just send the requested information.

Cheers.
  • If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words); A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]