Please Add me!

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Cforghani

Please Add me!

Post by Cforghani »

Hi Bernie!
I took your awesome Yin Teacher Training this summer at the retreat center.
Couldn't get a picture to load here. You can use one from my website or we are friends on FaceBook, that photo works also.
Thanks!

Carol Forghani
Email: carol@carolforghani.com
Phone: 404 307-8719

I am an E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP and also a Licensed Massage Therapist. My classes are offered at Alternative Yoga Therapies (www.alternativeyogatherapies.com) in Plano, Texas. I also do private sessions in my home in Allen, Texas.
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Hi Carol. Happy to add you to the Directory. However, your bio is rather brief. Do you want to add a bit more to help motivate students to come to your classes? Check out the other bios for ideas. Also, it is a good idea to mention your yin yoga experience as well. For the photo, just cut and paste the URL address of one you would like me to use. Cheers! Bernie