I would like to be added as a Yin Yoga teacher please : )

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
scarrick

I would like to be added as a Yin Yoga teacher please : )

Post by scarrick »

Shane Carrick
Telluride Colorado, USA
shanetabor@gmail.com
970-318-9905
Telluride Yoga Center http://www.tellurideyoga.com/

Bio:

My wife convinced me to go to my first yoga class. I was skeptical at first but walked out of that first class humbled and hooked on yoga. After a few years of devoted practice at the Telluride Yoga Center, the positive changes in my body and mind were undeniable. My wife and I quit our jobs and traveled to India to attend a yoga teacher training at the Shiva Yoga Peeth Ashram on the banks of the Ganges. From there, we embarked on a year of travel and inner exploration. During this time I completed a Yin Yoga training at the Myoshinji Zen Buddhist Temple in Kyoto, Japan. I began teaching yoga in Bali and France and finished my Yin training in London exploring Traditional Chinese Medicine with With-Yin Yoga. Now back home in Colorado, I aim to help bring peace and balance to people’s lives through a fun and creative yoga practice.