I'd like to be listed in the Teacher Directory, please.

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Ali Alexandra

I'd like to be listed in the Teacher Directory, please.

Post by Ali Alexandra »

Alexandra Wang
Germany, Berlin - and elsewhere
ali-alexandra-wang.com
FB Ali Alexandra
ali@flowcs.com
+4970711470665
Sita Tara Yogaraum - Berlin Charlottenburg
sitatara.de

To me, Yin Yoga is Moon Yoga. When the moon faces the reflection of itself on the surface of water, it shines upon itself. Over time, the clarity of water will unveil what’s been sealed in its depth - bit by bit. Practicing Yin Yoga, we similarly remain in stillness: letting go of muscular effort, we make a choice not to release creative activity.

We rather stay and watch, listening to what’s being released from deep underneath our skin, layer by layer. It may not be that comfortable, as we’re likely to step into an avoidance zone. However, releasing cellular memory will have a long-term gain as the effect of Moon Yoga is simply nourishing. Explaining how the energetic levels in our body work and correlate, I refer to Chakras & Prana, as well as the 5 Elements and Meridians of TCM. My sequences are aligned with the seasons of nature and astrologic constellations.

Pic: https://www.facebook.com/AliAlexandraWang/
Alexandra Wang

Creative Consultant, Life Coach & Yoga Mentor