Update my teacher listing. please

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
kindheartyoga

Update my teacher listing. please

Post by kindheartyoga »

Hello - I need to update my teacher listing please. Please remove the studios listed with my name (my website will navigate people to the right places). Thank you!

Updated bio:

Christy Newsome, ERYT 200, RYT 500, Professional Yoga Therapist certified through Etowah Valley Yoga

I started yoga for the physical practice, but kept coming back to the mat for the benefits I had no idea I would find. I found healing through my practice and had to share it with others. My philosophy is that yoga postures should create space and freedom. I encourage students to honor their bodies and to let go of ego. Focus is on FEELING a pose in your body, rather than achieving some idea of a "perfect pose." I love teaching yin as it completes the more traditional yang practices we see most often in the western world.