Please add me to your Yin Yoga teacher list

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Stacy

Please add me to your Yin Yoga teacher list

Post by Stacy »

Thank you!
Last edited by Stacy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Listing in the Teacher's Directory

Post by admin »

Happy to add you to the directory but please give us the information requested: If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering YIN YOGA classes; A short bio or description of your teaching (~100 words); A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

I think I have everything you asked for except the photo...

Hopefully that works :)

Thank you!
Last edited by Stacy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bernie

missing info

Post by Bernie »

Hi Stacy

Since this is a Yin Yoga teacher directory, we like to have our listings describe a bit about your Yin Yoga background and where people can go to take a Yin Yoga class from you. The studio you listed doesn't seem to offer any Yin Yoga classes, and your very short bio also doesn't mention anything about Yin either. For this reason, I can't list the studio here. However, beyond the studio you offer no contact information for yourself, so how are people to connect with you? (No phone # for you and no email address either.)

If you can provide this information, I would be happy to list you.
Cheers
Bernie
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

I will email with info.
Last edited by Stacy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Thank you for your help, Bernie. I appreciate it.