I did full camel for the first time!

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
OwenJoseph

I did full camel for the first time!

Post by OwenJoseph »

This is my first time posting in the community, so I just wanted to say hello to you all!

I've been doing yoga for a bit, and finally accomplished a full camel pose today! It's been that one pose I've dreaded for so long. I typically prop myself up on my toes but decided to give the full pose a try. I blew myself away when I realized I could actually do it! I don't really have anyone IRL to share this with who understands the level of excitement I'm feeling, and I thought maybe the community here could relate. This a huge personal accomplishment for me and I'm so proud of myself!

I thought I would be in pain, but after doing it a few times through it provided much needed relief in my very tense shoulder area. It's far better than any foam roller!
Gustavo.Woltmann

Re: I did full camel for the first time!

Post by Gustavo.Woltmann »

Congrats! I love when people achieve something they first thought was unachievable. Hard work would pay off, be consistent. -Gustavo Woltmann, Yoga Teacher